21st Birthday

21st Birthday

Friday 22 January 2010

我几时才能把“他”给忘掉?

当我看到他和他女友一起拍的照片时
我还是忍不住心中那股痛...
好想假装没事!
好想假装不介意!
But i can't do it!
I know,
this guy already staying in my heart
If i want to forget about him
I need more time!
However,a year was passed
but I still at the same status
Please!!!
Have someone can help me?!
Have the other way to forget about him?
I have made a grievous mistake!
Why i want to fall in love with him?
Although I know the happy ending will not be turn up
nevertheless,
I still look forward to the happening of surprising denoument
Am I a silly girl?



It's such a suffer for me!!!

2 comments:

♥ K i M said...

爱情就是如此~
一开始放入了感情进去,
结束后就需要一段时间去疗伤。。
u not a silly girl..
but reli need more time to face it~
me t0o~
add oil together ba!

♥ K i M said...

你可以去这个网站,
那里有教哦^^
http://kikileong.blogspot.com/2009/05/blogspot.html